aahhh.... 6 yummilicious banana muffins waiting to be devoured :))
soft and moist, easy to digest
I mashed the banana coarsely so that one can
taste the fruit as you bite into the muffins
mmmmmm...mouth watering muffins....
150gm self-raising flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
200gm mashed bananas ( I used 4 ‘pisang emas’ )
100 gm castor sugar ( I used 70gm only)
75 gm oil ( I used corn oil )
- Sift together self-raising flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar till ribbon stage.
- Mix in mashed bananas ( coarsely ) beat till well combine.
- Gently fold in flour mixture and oil alternately, taking care not to deflate the eggs and sugar mixture.
- Pour batter into muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Steam over high heat for 15 mins or till cooked.
The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen, nor touched…but are felt in the heart.
~ Helen Keller ~